Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Snow & Cookies

Pretty view with all the snow.
First snow storm we thought this was a lot for Korea. (We had another one shortly after this that was even bigger....I will post it soon.) Spencer was really excited to take Logan out to play. They had a blast! Logan did a snow angel for me and Addy to see. They had fun with the sand toys I sent out. We were told that snow usually doesn't stick in Seoul so we were pleasantly surprised.
I asked Addy if I could take her picture. She ran over to the tree and started to pose. She is hilarious.
Yes, I see your pretty hair!
Sugar Cookie time at the Cottrells! Yummy, Yummy. Logan did so good helping me. He loves to be in the kitchen with me. The last part of December I was pretty sick but made myself make cookies with him and am so glad I did. We had so much fun and man did they taste good.

2 comments:

OUR HOUSE said...

I love that second picture - "Logan wuz here" - Awesome!

Jason & Claire said...

What a cute snow angel and I love Addy showing off her hair.

PS- Gabriel came in while I was looking at your blog and got so excited because he saw the flag that's on his karate uniforms. He was so amazed when I told him you live there;)