Sunday, January 10, 2010

Christmas 2009

It is so fun to look back at all the pictures and have the emotions come flooding back. We feel so blessed and are thankful for all we have. The kids had a blast and so did we!
She makes me laugh so hard!
We stayed in the house for days and days just playing together with all our new fun stuff.
It is amazing the difference between a boy and a girl. I love it. She already loves jewelery, purses, shoes, hair bows.....it is fun.
This RV makes me want to go camping. I love play mobile it is good quality and super fun. Addysen still carries around the little girl not the mom, dad, or brother she says "girl". One day I couldn't find it and she brought me the box and pointed to the girl. I must not have been understanding and she wanted me to get it NOW!
This kitchen and food have been a blast. They were both really excited about it. I was really happy and love playing with them. Santa knew mommy would love it too. The food is awesome, it is the Melissa & Doug wood food with Velcro I think it is the best!! The ice cream and scoop is super cool too...I could go on forever. Thank you Santa.
This picture I love. True happiness.
Addysen eating her special cereal from Santa, chillin' with Daddy while Logan shows us his muscles.
He loves to dress up.
I felt so bad Spencer was videoing the first 20 minutes of Christmas without the camera turned on. He was really bummed but it is okay we sure enjoyed seeing there reaction and at least have a couple pictures.

Christmas is HERE!! The kids came into our bed early and were so excited. Addy even knew what was going on, the first words out of her mouth "ho, ho, ho, Merry Christmas." It was super cute. Logan woke up at 4:30 and slept with us...he said "Mom I don't know if Santa came yet?" I told him " You better go back to sleep just in case he hasn't". Christmas is the best especially with children. I love traditions and the excitement that goes with them. I love to believe and experiencing Christmas with my own kids is incredible.
Santa, thanks for leaving us our notes it is my favorite.
We sure have had a great year and look forward to another good one!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Fun pictures!! I'm glad you guys had a great Christmas!

Jason & Claire said...

Looks like an amazing Christmas. I love that picture of your hubby hugging Logan. That really is the definition of happiness. Glad your Christmas was so great;)

Cami said...

Velcro food is the best. And that kitchen is bigger than mine.