Monday, January 11, 2010

Two Great Friends

Spencer & I love this. We play hide and seek a lot. It is probably one of the kids favorite games. Just the other day when Logan started to count Addy went over by him and started to count with him.
It has been super fun, Addy as of this week will actually stay in a closet super quiet for a long time waiting to be found. I was really surprised the first time she told me she wanted to get in this tiny little spot in the closet. Then she told me to shut the door I did it expecting her to want to get out right away, it is dark, and tight, but nope she stayed until Logan found her.
These kids are the best.

Logan thanks for being such a good friend to your sister.
One morning I come in from getting dressed and I find this......Yes, Addy sitting in her stroller opening up a present early!! Crazy girl.
This was Santa's helpers workshop. :-) Worked out pretty good.
I love this Santa. I thought we got pictures of all the great Santas I received this year but I can't find them so you just get to enjoy one of them!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I love that Addy and Logan play hide-and-seek together! I hope that when we have more kids they'll have a great relationship like that.

P.S. Favorite pic - the one where they're both resting on their hands on the couch - super cute!

OUR HOUSE said...

Addy and I understand each other - closets can be very comforting:) I used to sleep in my closet all the time when I was a kid.