Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Step on it Short Round!!!

So, today we decided to take the new "co pilot" bike thingy for a test drive. While I was putting the bikes on the car, Logan decided to make a run for it. He jumped up in the front seat and got behind the wheel. I think that if he had a couple of boxes tied to his feet, and a set of keys, he would have left us all in the dust.





All I got to do is figure out this brake thing. He was making car noises and everything, what a blast to watch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All we are is dust in the wind. Jocey

Anonymous said...

Wow I just wrote that comment and it is already up. there are some weirdness going on around here. Spencer are you on the internet? I have some good new I think that I might be moving out of the house in the Fall with my good friend, or as Al and Ben call her my "lesbian lover" friend Jessica Jocelyn