Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Less than 3 weeks to go!!

We are all getting excited for upcoming trip to Disneyland. We are meeting my parents and sisters and brother-in-law there and will be spending a little over a week enjoying the park. This will be Logans second time there. We took him last summer and he loved looking around at all of the fun sights. I think he will enjoy it even more this time now that he can walk and ride some of the rides. He is crazy about elephants so I am sure we will be riding Dumbo till we are all dizzy.

4 comments:

Jann said...

I love anything Disney. I hope you have a ton of fun.

Cami said...

Yay! Disneyland! We told our kids that someday we might go on a boat with Mickey Mouse (it was a bribe to see if Ethan would try to go on the potty), and they haven't stopped talking about it. I guess we'll have to plan the cruise after all . . . Jake and I went to Disney alone last time, instead of taking the kids with us. Aren't we horrible?

Jenni said...

I LOVE Disneyland!!! I grew up in OC so its like reliving my childhood when I go!! Only our Sophie has been (when she was 2) - someday I really hope to take all the kids. I hope you guys have tons of fun!! :)

Jeri said...

Woohoo! I want to take my kids so badly.

Logan will have such a blast this time. It is so fun to see your kids get excited over the little things! (and the big ones too!)