Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Hooray for Halo!

Since we moved to Maryland we haven't been able to throw the Halo parties that we used to. It seems like every Saturday night we used to get everyone over to our apartment and move the couches and hook up 3 or 4 Xbox systems and stay up all night playing capture the flag. Our favorite map was/is "hang em high" (pictured below) It seems like that was the only map we ever played and we got so good at that map that sometimes games would last hours. Once we moved we attempted to hook up over the internet and play but, only Halo 2 works online and our favorite map is only on Halo 1. Well, I guess that enough people complained and the developers finally put out a new map that is modeled after the original (pictured above). We are excited to hook up soon and see if it is as fun as the original. Sorry for the sudden splurge of geekyness, I will try to keep it in check in the future.


2 comments:

Cami said...

Jake is way excited to Halo with you guys. Sorry I'm not geeky enough to play along.

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for us to play Halo when you are in town. I think that I stink though, because I have not played very often.
Jexy