Sunday, April 29, 2007

First week without Amber


It feels like it has been a long time since I posted anything. Amber took Logan and went to Vegas for a bridal shower for her sister a week and a half ago and she took the camera with her, so with no Logan to take pictures of, and no camera to take pictures with, I kind of slacked off on the blog. I joined up with Amber and Logan in Utah for the weekend of the wedding and everything went well. It was fun to be back in Utah to see old friends and to spend time with family and to support Bri. The weekend went really fast and before I knew it I was flying home to Maryland. The week that Amber was gone, I tried to keep busy around here. I went over to Monica and Peter's place for a delicious four course BBQ and then Bern and Eric had me over the next night for burgers and hot dogs. It was the first time since I left Utah that I felt like was home. I am so grateful for the wonderful friends that we have made out here. I hate being away from Amber. I spent 3 months away from her back in 2005 and ever since, I can hardly stand to be away for a day. It sure made it easier having people here to support me. Now I have another week ahead of me before I fly to California to meet up with Amber, Logan and my family. I can hardly wait to see them all again and to finally bring Amber back home!

1 comment:

Cami said...

So sorry you are without your girlie. It's always hard to be away.