Sunday, April 01, 2007

Ring Pop

We finally got around to giving Logan the rest of his valentines day package from Grandma Dana, Grandpa Allen and Uncle Judd. Logan loved the candy jewelry. These candies were a little hard for him. I think he thought they would be like cereal and so he put the whole thing in his mouth and tried to chew them. Needless to say, he was one sticky kid when he was done...
The ring pop was a hit. It had a little light in it that blinked while he sucked on it.

After he was done with it, Amber soaked it in water to get the rest of the sucker off of it. We put it on the counter where it blinked all night. I got up in the night to get a drink of water and when I walked into the kitchen I about had a heart attack. The red strobe sent from the ring really caught me off guard until I remembered what it was.
Thanks again for the candy, Logan loved it.


No comments: