Sunday, April 08, 2007

Eggtastic

Logan starts on his masterpiece that was later sold to a russian museum for millions.
Sometimes the egg dying gets too hard to handle. This drives many to drinking.

We read on the package not to add vinegar to the pink tablet. But we are way smarter than the color experts at "Dudleys" so we added it anyways, thinking it would really make a potent mixture. We were wrong. The pink didn't really work out. But the blue and yellow were awesome.
Last but not least, Jocey got her annual butt-kicking on my easter egg. This was no easy feat. The eggs seemed impervious to the crayon. It took three tries to get it right. Looks like you lost again this year:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha Very funny Spencer, if you think that you can beat me you are insain. I will never die at your hand. My wonderwoman powers concor all the kicking and fighting that you do to me. Just you wait I will show you.

I did really miss fighting you when we colored our eggs.
I love you all!
Jexy