Sunday, April 29, 2007

He's the Logan in Logandale

I have so many memories of Logandale Nevada. This is where I first met Amber's Family. I went to her prom there in 1998. It was hard on all of us when the Asays packed up and moved to New Mexico. When we decided on naming Logan, we never made the connection with Logandale, but it is fitting. Logandale will always be special to us.
A few miles from the Asay house, there is this great spot to go shooting. It became a tradition whenever we were all together to go out and have clay pigeon shooting contests. I was never any good, but the competition was always pretty tight between the Asay boys. Then one day, Bri got a hold of a shot gun and gave all of the boys a run for their money. Logan tried his hand at throwing pigeons...

Logandale is pretty small and I often get in trouble with Amber's mom for poking fun. There are no signal lights in Logandale, and there is only one stop sign. I was in town for the grand opening of the McDonalds... I could go on but I would probably get into trouble. Bottom line though, Logandale was a great place to be. There is a great small town feel and everyone knew everyone.

No comments: