Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Amber & Spencer in Korea

Here we are the parents of these two kiddos. It is so fun being with Spencer in Korea and seeing the beautiful country I have heard so much about. We are doing great and having fun together. We sure miss our family and friends we left behind but making the best of what we have.
Our little family....yes I was bummed this was the best family picture we have but it's better than nothing.
You might be getting sick of all our pictures and posts but it is so fun for me to have all these here for our own memories and journal purposes. Spencer I love you thanks for this great experience.

8 comments:

Jann said...

I love seeing the pictures. You are living in such an interesting place, and it is fun to see it through your eyes. Keep up the posts.

The Spiveys said...

We're not sick of your pictures! I love to see Korea! I would LOVE to visit one day!

Benjamin said...

So I saw Spencer's Gamerscore, and if I didn't know better I would be convinced he's a virgin.

Spilter said...

ben ben ben.... it's called MULTITASKING :)

Benjamin said...

I wouldn't be so sure. Your kids kinda look like Armando...

Cami said...

No getting sick of it. It's SO great to see what you guys are doing!

Spilter said...

Armando's score is higher than yours too, what's your point?

Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks