Sunday, September 20, 2009

Logan's FIRST day of PRESCHOOL

Logan was so excited to go to school! He was even more excited about his new shoes......

This was after his first day he was so happy! He loved preschool and was happy to show me his playground.
It was really shinny so I couldn't get them to both look at me but they are sure good friends.
Addysen was happy to see her brother. Logan starts school at 8:15 and we pick him up at 11:15. I have to admit it was really strange having him gone for that long. It made me a little sad to think that he will now be in school forever......he is getting big. my little buddy is growing up super fast.
It is pretty fun he has a little friend Joshua from church in his class so that is nice to have a familiar face.
Logan I am so proud of you! You did great on your first day of school. It is neat for me to watch him learn. It is amazing when I have been working with him for a long time and then it finally clicks. Maybe it helps hearing it from someone other than mommy.

When I was going to drop Logan off he said "Mommy are you coming with me to school?" "No buddy I am dropping you off...(before I could explain) this is what he said "But that means I am never going to see you or the CAR AGAIN!" How funny that this was the first thing on his mind...mommy and the car. Logan you must belong to your daddy!

I love you and we sure miss you during the day but I am so happy for you!

4 comments:

Corinne said...

SO FUN! How great that you found a preschool that had a friend in it :) He'll do so great!

Cami said...

WOW! Congrats on the first day of school! Jane is always SO happy to see the boys again. She misses them.

Cami said...

BTW: I was posting as Jeffy earlier.

Courtland G. Cottrell, DDS, PC said...

Dear Logan-

Your new shoes are really coooool! You look so grown up with your backpack on. Preschool is so much fun. Grandpa and I are so excited for you to be able to go. You are so handsome - I'll bet all the girls want to be friends with you! You look just like your daddy did when he went to preschool. Looking at your pictures brings back a lot of great memories.

We love you lots !!!

Grandma Pauleen and Grandpa Courtland

P.S. Addy has turned into a blonde beauty !!! We were so surprised by these pictures. She has beautiful, long hair.