Monday, September 21, 2009

A little of this and that.

Sophie and Addy having a snack. Cute little girls!
Logan and his friends have a great time playing together. They are showing you that Logan turned 4 years old.
I love this picture of Logan using Addy as a foot rest. They are so cute together, I love watching them interact. She sure loves giving him loves.
We just love Addysen's hair all neat and all crazy!

I had to post this picture because I think she looks so cute. She is growing up so fast! I wish I could make the time stop but I can't so we are enjoying every moment.
Bern, Mom & Bri this is for you. Yes, this is Amber Asay Cottrell's house!! I had a few friends over for knitting and while the moms knitted and had a fantastic time the kids had a blast too. I had some ajida (BERN don't know how to spell it...) But I learned a great lesson this day and I am working on my OCD ness....The kids had a great time and it was okay my house was a mess because they had fun. No crying, lots of laughing from mommies and kids. It was neat at one point I thought I would slip away to just clean up fast and my sweet friend Kathryn said "Amber get in here!" She knew exactly what I was up to, what a wise woman.

I feel so blessed to live in the place I do because I get to have this play room. It really helped me in being able to shut the door and it is okay for a minute. This probably makes no sense to most but to me it is a huge step. I also learned it didn't take me that long to clean it up! I am just rambling but really it was a fantastic, fun day! I always love my clean house and that came just and the end of the day.

What was really cool I wish I would have taken a picture but after a day of knitting 3 of us stopped and pulled out ROCK BAND. You got it 3 woman playing Rock Band when Spencer came home from work. He was thrilled to hear us playing and having a great time. I'm sure in his mind he was wondering "What have you done with my wife?" :-)
Daddy time chillin' on the Love Sac. I sure love this crazies!
Logan & Addysen love playing with play dough. It is so great that she is getting big enough to play too. I love you both.

1 comment:

Corinne said...

NICE JOB leaving that mess to clean up later!!! Welcome to MY club :)