Tuesday, September 22, 2009

"Oh Mama How pretty the Moon looks tonight"

One night we were sitting on the couch and out of the corner of my eye I saw this huge, pretty, moon. The song my Dad sings to Logan that his mom used to sing to him came to my mind, "Oh Mama How Pretty The MOON looks tonight....it was never so pretty before". Anyway Dad this is for you. It sure made me think of you and miss you. I have been feeling so very thankful for wonderful parents who taught and raised me well. This week especially been thinking of Dads?? I don't know why but I do know I have the best Dad in the world. Thanks Dad for always making me feel beautiful and loved. You have helped mold me and make me who I am today. I feel so blessed to have a Dad that loves my Mom so much and showed her that affection. I will always have those memories in my mind and how thankful I am for them. Thanks for always working hard and giving me the greatest life I could have ever asked for. I LOVE YOU!
Thanks to Ben for hooking us up with a great tripod Spencer was able to get these amazing pictures. I love where I live and I love who I live with.:-)

4 comments:

Donna said...

Wow, how pretty! And what a sweet, sweet tribute to us and especially to dad. Thank you, babe--you're the best! We really appreciate hearing kind words. Thanks! Love that you love where you live and who you live with! That attitude is exactly why you will do well in Korea! We miss you lots, too! So glad for the blog you keep updating so often! Love you, Mom

Christie said...

awww. such a sweet post to your dad. :-) Beautiful pictures

audreyspencer said...

Beautiful Post. I love the picture of the moon.

Stuart Humes said...

Amber, I'm sitting here crying, I mean tears just streaming down my face! I love your dad too, but more than that, I loved my Dad. We ARE lucky to have such amazing men as Fathers, but you are so lucky to still have yours here. I'm just jealous! I love hearing about Korea, it sounds absolutely amazing!