Sunday, September 20, 2009

Good bye to Summer

I am sure Spencer will love me for posting this picture but he is awesome. He is such a fun dad! I enjoyed watching him and Logan dive off the diving board so many times. We will miss this.
Mommy took Logan & Addysen swimming a lot but it was always more fun when Daddy could come with us.
Logan diving to Daddy.
He wasn't even 4 yet in these pictures and he is so brave. I have a fish for a son.
Addysen always loved her food breaks. She enjoys the water a lot too. She puts her face in the water and tries to blow bubbles.
I love this swimming girl! Goodbye summer we will be excited for our hot, sunny days again next year. We had so much fun going to the pools and water parks. But now I am enjoying Korea's cooler weather and a season change. It is so refreshing once in a while I look around for those Utah mountains....Nope not here. Even though we aren't in Utah up in the canyon we are really liking Korea. We are making great friends and time is going by super fast!

1 comment:

Jeffy said...

My Jane likes to put her face in the water too! Fun. My boys would NEVER do such a thing as jump off the diving board! Logan is AWESOME!!