Sunday, May 02, 2010

Easter Baskets

I love this picture...candy on the floor, Logans dinos, I sure love these kids they make life fun!
I love Korea! I went to the flower market and got all these Easter Lillie's for under $15! They were so so pretty and got even prettier when more bloomed.
The Easter bunny came on Saturday morning and the kids had a blast!
Addy thought every time she found an egg she needed to open it and put all the candy in her mouth all at once. It was so funny, she finally figured out the candy wasn't going anywhere...crazy girl.
Logan was so thrilled he loved finding all the eggs.
We love new books!
Our Easter bunny was tricky and hid the joint basket in the dryer.

He was nice and gave them some clues.

Easter baskets hidden under the table.
Addy loved her Snow White toys.
Logan was super excited about getting more dinosaurs. We really had a fun Easter, the kids are a blast.

1 comment:

Cami said...

I like the trail of eggs. That's cute. Very fun!