Saturday, May 01, 2010

a few more baseball odds and ends

Dad and Logan playing catch... er ..... fetch
I had to put in this picture. Here is the story behind the sad kid standing next to Logan. This kid was crowding Logan. The coach lined them up and was giving each of them a turn to stop a ground ball. This kid however was stealing everyone's ball. Logan just kept saying, "oh man". and had fun regardless but one of the times, they both went rushing for the ball and Logan came out with it. That was it for that kid. He pouted for the rest of the game. His face looks like a kid in a Norman Rockwell painting. I hope he gets over it:)
Here is Logan's little cheer leader, Addy. Addy's new alter ego is "Princess Nuts". Best I can figure is she knows she is a princess but also knows that she is not "rella" or "maid" or "bell". When I asked her what her name is, she replied sharply, "nuts". To make sure that I heard right, I asked her if her name was princess nuts and she said, "uh huh". So there you have it.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Lol! She is so funny!

OUR HOUSE said...

Princess Nuts - Love it!

Cami said...

My kids would probably be that kid crying cause they didn't get the ball. NUTS! Well, that's better than Poo-pie, I guess.