Thursday, May 27, 2010

HAPPY DAY AT THE COTTRELL HOME!

Happy, Happy, Spencer I LOVE YOU! Tonight we celebrate with BBQ chicken and Root BEER :-)! (Bern thought you would like that) What a relief...I feel like we can all breathe! Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers.
This is what I imagine his face looks like right now! (I know you have seen this before but it is perfect!) HE did it again, Spencer passed the huge test at work got his 3/3 for us baby! I am so proud of him I can barely stand it. I couldn't stay in bed I had to come and tell the world. Spencer I am so happy and appreciate all your hard work in getting ready for your test. I know you almost went gray over the past month but we are now free for 3 more years! Nice job. YOU ROCK! I love you so much.

4 comments:

Vyanca said...

I don't know what any of that means but sounds exciting, Congrats!!

Cami said...

Congrats!!

Alyson said...

that is AWESOME!!! CONGRATULATIONS SPENCE!!!

Benjamin said...

Am I the only person that has no idea what the hell that means?