Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Spring Days

This curl in Addy's pigtail brings back memories of my hair when I was little. When I go home I will try finding a picture to show ya. We are enjoying the warmer but not YET hot Korean weather. Korea is really beautiful right now.
Logan loves playing first base the little girl wanted him to go bat but he wanted to stay on first base. It has been so fun to see him playing and having a blast!
While we have watching Logan play Tee-ball Addy explores the bleachers.

Spencer, you are such a good couch! One Saturday after lots and lots of playing we came home and crashed. The kids both wanted to sit on Dad.
Spencer these kids miss you and can't wait to have you home!
Logan and Addy enjoying a Saturday morning in pj's!
Addy after a long day of church, still cute as ever.
We made some yummy freezer jam!
These strawberries plus one more of the plastic containers (we ate them too fast to get a picture) were 9,000 won about $8.50. They are so super delicious, I hear that Koreans put sugar in the water that they grow the strawberries in.

4 comments:

Benjamin said...

So, honestly, where is Spence?

Vyanca said...

Yum those strawberries look delicious!!

Cami said...

Cute cute. I LOVE that red flower dress!

Alyson said...

I know i've said this on other posts... but wow! I seriously can't believe how much Addy looks like Jocey when she was young. The picture of her in her pink stripe dress looks exactly like i remember jocey looking when we were young. i'm gonna have to look through my mom's pics and find the perfect one so i can show you what i mean! she sure is adorable!!