Monday, May 03, 2010

Knitted scarf/hat

This is a "Manly Scarf" I made for Spencer. It is so soft and heavy but he is happy to have it. I finished it in March so he only was able to use it a couple of times. But next year in freezing Korea it will be nice.

Logan has been begging me for an "elf hat" forever! Probably since I started to knit. He picked the colors and was so happy when I finished it for him.
Logan had just cut his finger and is relaxing with Spencer. Look at those sad eyes.
I love this picture...almost everything is too little for him, but he is using his good imagination and having fun.
Addy and Logan love play mobile sets and this is the RV one they have all the people set up for dinner.
I love this face!

4 comments:

OUR HOUSE said...

That scarf looks delicious! Can I say that about a scarf?:)

Kellie said...

Nice job on the knitting Amber! Is this a new thing? Why did we never knit together?

Cami said...

Sheesh! I thought JANE had a lot of hair! Look at that mop on Addy! I love that face too. Um, and why is she wearing Christmas clothes???

But, yeah, great job on the scarf and hat!!

Corinne said...

That hat is SO FUN!!! I love it!