Sunday, May 23, 2010

Happy 8 Years SPENCE!

I love you SO MUCH!! I love everything about you. I am missing you like crazy....and you just left today. You promised you'd never leave me :-)! Luckily it is only for a few days. I do wish I was with you in Hawaii celebrating 8 years together. But I'm in Korea and you are in the United STATES...going to Walmart and Costco. Anyhow...
I love that your are the greatest Daddy in the whole world. Thank you for loving your children and wanting to spend time with them. They love you so much and learn from your great example.
Thank you for blessing my life with Logan. He is the greatest little boy in the world. He is going to be a great man just like YOU! He is so fun, and full of life. Thanks for teaching him to respect and love me and Addy. I have my own "little Spencer" just like I always wanted.
These kisses are for you!!
Addy, Addy, she is your little princess. Thanks for adoring her and making her feel so special and loved every second of everyday. She loves her Daddy, and knows you love her. I am so glad that she will have a good Dad just like I did. You are so important to her. Thanks for making room for 2 girls in your life. We love to be LOVED!
Spencer I am so glad we were able to be sealed together for ETERNITY, 8 years ago May 24. I love our little family a lot. I am glad we have this opportunity to live in Korea. We are having many wonderful experiences that I will forever cherish. Thank you for giving me two beautiful children and helping me along our journey of raising kids. You are my best friend. Thanks for making me happy.
Spencer Happy Anniversary! Thanks again for making the past 8 years fantastic. Good luck in Hawaii, you will do great and know we are home praying for you. Keep your chin up and smile for me, you know I love that smile of yours and those pretty BLUE EYES!! :-)

7 comments:

Becca said...

Happy Anniversary you two!

Jann said...

Happy Anniversary!

Deb said...

what a nice post! congrats on 8 years!

Hope Randall said...

Happy Anniversary guys! Your little family is great and it's been great getting to know Spencer, he is a great guy.

Amy said...

Happy anniversary! That sucks that he is gone on your anniversary. Maybe that means he will get you a better present :)

Cami said...

I see Addy has the same little curling iron Janey got for her birthday. Sad to miss your love on your anniversary! Hawaii can be your 10th instead. :)

Alyson said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY GUYS!! AMBER, I'M SO GLAD YOU MARRIED INTO OUR FAMILY! SPENCER, YOU'RE A LUCKY MAN!